Quality and environmental commitment
Buzon has ISO 9001:2015 certification since 2017 and ISO 14001:2015 since 2019
This certification guarantees that customer satisfaction and service improvement are our major priorities.
Quality and environmental policy
All BUZON employees, along with management, are committed to doing everything in their power to always provide their customers with the best possible service, while respecting the values of trust, team spirit and ethics that drive them.
• Quality: We pay particular attention to the quality of our services, our products, the relationship that we have not only with each of our customers, but also with our suppliers.
• Trust: The Buzon story is based on the trust given to our partners and our employees, as testified by the autonomy that we grant them in each project.
• Team spirit: Our family business promotes team spirit and solidarity. It is thanks to this collaboration and the constant support of each of our employees that we are always in a position to meet new challenges.
• Ethics: For Buzon, ethics represent a great priority. We make sure that everyone is respected and that their opinion is considered. Moreover, we are also concerned about our commitment to society. That’s why we make sure that every project is performed with respect for the environment.
Our commitment is reflected in the quality of our work to ensure the ongoing satisfaction of customers, employees and shareholders while reducing its environmental impact.
In this context, Buzon Pedestal International undertakes to:
• make available the resources necessary for the achievement and continuous improvement of its quality and environmental management system;
• integrate the protection and preservation of the environment into the day-to-day management of its activities, with a view to continuous improvement;
• comply with environmental legislation and other requirements applicable to its activities;
• minimise the environmental impacts of its activities.
In order to achieve this mission, Buzon Pedestal International is focusing its efforts on:
• the rational use of energy and natural resources;
• reducing waste production and improving the organisation of waste sorting;
• the establishment of a sustainable purchasing policy;
• the prevention of pollution and other environmental risks;
• offsetting carbon emissions.
Our ISO 9001:2015 certificate.
Our ISO 14001:2015 certificate